Fall in Love with Yourself EVERY SINGLE DAY, over and over again. We are all we have and when we are full, we contribute to the world we live in better and we love those around us harder. Here is a list of easy things you can do daily that’ll help you continue on the self love path.
In the A.M.:
- Pray! However this looks like in your life. It could be a prayer to Heavenly Father, God, Chanting, Japa Meditation, or Burning of Incense. Whatever it is, just do it. Start your day off with gratitude for you, your family, your life. Gratitude is the highest vibration. It is an act of love. Start each day with some kind of small prayer to set the tone.
- Rose Essential Oil, RoseWater, or RoseHip Oil. I use all three. Rose is a heart opener, so it’ll help you start your day in the right space. Its a beautiful scent, plus you’ll smell great all day.
- Take your time getting ready. Wake up just to have things the way you want it. Get your coffee going. Play some tunes while you get ready. Really spend the morning the way you want it. If you have children, wake up prior to them waking so you can spend some time alone and in peace, I’m sure they’ll thank you for it too!
In the P.M.:
- Pray or Meditate. I like to say a small prayer of gratitude for lessons and life playing out the way it has. I spend most of my nights in a mode filled with surrender. I tend so feel that energy more at night lately and it has helped me feel rejuvenated the next morning.
- Hot Tea prior to bed. My favorite is Chamomile with honey, turmeric, and cinnamon. This helps calm you and is amazing during the Fall and Winter Months to balance the excess Kapha Energy.
- Diffuse something as you fall asleep. I use Surrender Blend by Young Living or a mix of Lavender and Eucalyptus, depending on how I feel. (If you are looking for Young Living Essential oils here is my link, https://www.myyl.com/ashtangaash
- Sleep with Amethyst or Rose Quartz. I usually house some Amethyst around or under my bed. I always feel so great when its near me while sleeping because its so calming, but I love to put Rose Quartz on me in some way when I’m struggling with loving myself.
Thanks for reading and for working on brightening yourself, and in turn brighten the world around you.
– Ashlee Brooke